I would like to thank Rachel Carrera for nominating me for the “Not Freshly Pressed Award”. This is my second nomination and I am very proud and honored to have received it. Rachel is an awesome blogger and I do hope you do go and check her out. I am more honored to have received it from a fellow blogger than from the staff of WordPress to tell you the truth.
Don Charisma made the “Not Freshly Pressed Badge”. He is an amazing blogger and an awesome photographer. Please go by and pay him a visit. He is a true asset to our community.
At one point, I would have said that I care a great deal about getting freshly pressed, however, since my own growth and the growth of my blog I feel less and less that my desire to be “Freshly Pressed” is necessary. I have come to discover that my main goal is to reach those I can in order to interact as much as possible with those who have suffered many kinds of trauma and hopefully be an encouragement. I don’t need to be “Freshly Pressed” to do that. All I need is my story and my time.
I usually have more story than time, but I do the best I can with what I have.
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “I’m NOT Featured on Freshly Pressed Award”.
2. Write a blog post and tell us the blog(s) you have chosen (there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required) and “present” the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post a paragraph about why you’d like to be on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed OR a paragraph on why you couldn’t care less about Freshly Pressed. Up to you …
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them. (Please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2014/01/01/the-im-not-featured-on-freshly-pressed-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then PROUDLY display the award on your blog.
7. If you ever do get officially “Freshly Pressed” then take down this award badge and display the official “Freshly Pressed” badge instead.
My nominees are: