Quite a while back I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, by Cordeliasmom and I have to say I am honored. I am very thankful for the award and her blog is awesome. You should go check her out. Especially if you want your funny bone tickled a bit.
According to the rules, I must share a bit about myself, display the badge on my site, and mention the person who nominated you in your post. The problem with sharing about myself is that I’ve shared almost everything I can think of. But, I will attempt to share some things you already know and a few things you may not know.
1) My favorite color is blue
2) I’m competitive when it comes to Canasta.
3) I am a rebel. (You know tell me not to and……….well, I just might have to.)
4) I’m protective over my children.
5) I have a weird sense of humor. (According to my children)
6) I’m an advocate for victims/survivors of Domestic Violence.
7) I love baseball. (The Atlanta Braves to be exact, but they choke under pressure and they need to work on that)
I would like to nominate my following sisters:
I can’t forget about the guys at the Clubhouse!
I have also nominated
For the Peace and Justice Award.
To accept the Peace and Justice Award:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Tell a little about yourself.
Nominate at least one person (more if you like) to receive the award.
Alright. I skirted a few of the rules.
Like I said.
I am not always one to follow the rules.
Please post the award on your individual sites, as well as the Clubhouse site. 😀
I love y’all.
Teela aka Tee