Kim provides useful and much needed facts and information concerning relationships with narcissistic partners and is an avid supporter of those who are in such relationships. In addition, her publishing has helped me and countless others in their quest for freedom from such individuals helping them claim once again the life they deserve. Kim is a true asset to her readers at WordPress.
I have been a member for just under a month and I have noticed thus far that freshly pressed publications about domestic violence are nowhere to be found. This may not be the case considering I am new to the site, however, it is an issue of epidemic proportions and worthy of being shared. The more exposure to the issue of domestic violence the greater the chances of reaching those hurting in silence.
Although getting “Freshly Pressed” would be awesome, I feel I have not earned my stripes just yet, therefore, the ultimate goal is to share my testimony with others who may be experiencing domestic violence. To let them know they are not alone. And hopefully give them the courage and the tools necessary to either report suspected abuse or to escape their abuser altogether.
Since joining WordPress I have received support that would have been impossible elsewhere and for that I am truly grateful.
Thank you again let me reach, you are a true inspiration in my road to recovery!
My nominations for the I’ve never been Freshly Pressed Award are:
RULES FOR NOMINEES
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”.
2. Write a blog post and tell us the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post a paragraph about why you’d like to be on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed OR a paragraph on why you couldn’t care less about Freshly Pressed. Up to you
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” via this link:http://DonCharisma.org/2014/01/01/the-im-not-featured-on-freshly-pressed-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then PROUDLY display the award on your blog.
7. If you ever do get officially “Freshly Pressed” then take down this award badge and display the official “Freshly Pressed” badge instead.